Elementary Faith Formation
Class this week
This past Sunday we celebrated the feast of Christ the King and the last Sunday of the liturgical year. We begin Advent next Sunday, a time to prepare for Jesus' birth on Christmas. The Finding God newsletter has activities you can do together with your family to prepare your hearts and to share Christ's light.
Help us brighten the lives of families in our community who can't afford a birthday party. We will be assembling birthday bags and donating these bags to our local food shelf to help struggling families provide a happy birthday celebration for their children. For more information and to sign up, click on the following link:
Here are the topics we'll be discussing in class this week in Chapter 7:
- Grade 1: Jesus taught us how to pray to our Father as he prayed.
- Grade 2: Jesus is the model for the love and goodness in our lives.
- Grade 3: Jesus calls us to love God and others.
- Grade 4: The Beatitudes show us that we are happy by sharing with others.
- Grade 5: A sacrament is a sign by which Jesus shares God's grace with us.
Join us at Family Fun Night this Thursday, November 30th, from 5:00 - 7:00, for food, fun and fellowship.
Sent by Kathy Hejna on Monday, November 27, 2017 at 1:27PM