Week at a Glance March 10 thru March 16
(click on pic for this Sunday's Gospel!)
WEEK AT A GLANCE! (See bulletin or website for more details!)
Last Chance RSVP by Monday, March 12 Noon......
for St. Mary Cathedral 3rd Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration,
Saturday, March 17th.
Hosted by the Knights of Columbus.
Main Course of Fish
will be provided, parishioners are asked to
RSVP with number of family coming and sign up to share a dish for 12
or call the parish office at 765-742-4440.
Holy Hour - 7:00 pm
Men's Bible Study - 6:30 am
Lenten Communal Penance Service, St. Lawrence, Lafayette - 7:00 pm
- Lenten Communal Penance Service, St Bernard's, Crawfordsville - 7:00 pm
Holy Hour - 9:00 am and 7:15 pm
- Bible Study "Life is Worth Living" - 10:15 am
- Perfectly Yourself Book Study - 6:30 pm
- RCIA - 7:00 pm\
Thursday - St Patrick Novena Begins
Senior Luncheon at O'Charley's - 12:30 pm
Grief Support Meeting - 6:30 pm
Faithful City Prayer Group - 7:00 pm
Friday - Fifth Friday of Lent
Adoration - 9:00 am
- Stations of the cross - 2:30 and 7:00 pm
- Holy Hour - 3:30 pm holy hour and confessions
- Lenten Evening Prayer - 5:45 pm
- Soup Supper - 6:15 pm
SAVE THE DATE!
- St. Mary, St. Patrick Day fish fry/potluck - March 17, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Baptism Class I, March 18 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Spring Antioch Retreat - March 16 thru March 18 - Visit DUALSAINTS.COM TO REGISTER -
Lenten Pilgrimage 2018, March 22 (departs at 7:00 am, return between 6:00 & 7:00 pm) Call the parish office to register. Cost $60 includes lunch. Register with the parish office or email email@example.com
- Knights of Columbus Scholarships due - March 30. Applications available on the welcome table in the gathering space.
Sent by Margaret Andrzejewski on Friday, March 9 at 4:00PM