Bazaar Activities for Weekend of Apr 14-15
St. Matthias Parishioners,
Our annual parish bazaar is only 3 weeks away. There are a few activities happening this weekend as we continue to get ready for a fun day with family and friends.
Sunday, Apr 15, 8am - noon under the pavilion is an opportunity to
for the bazaar.
Your kind donations are needed for the following areas:
- The Live Auction and Silent Auction are in need of a number of donations still such as theme gift baskets, bikes, handmade items, yard equipment, small electronics, and more.
- There will be a Cash & Carry tent this year again. Please ensure your donations are in clean and in good shape. We cannot accept old tube style TV's or other outdated electronics.
- 2 liter bottles of soft drinks for the ring toss game
- Prizes for the Loteria (Mexican Bingo) in the $5 - $15 range
- Wine and international beer for the wheel booth
will be on sale again this weekend after all the Masses for $10.
volunteer sign-up sheets
will be posted after all the Masses for the many jobs to be filled to help make our bazaar GO. You'll have a great time working beside fellow parishioners.
Please pray for good weather and a fun and safe day for our bazaar!
Sent by Tom Mayhew on Wednesday, April 11 at 10:03AM