Wed. [G]ospel [P]rayer [S]tudy - "I have come not to abolish but to fulfill."
GOSPEL - Mt 5:17-19
Jesus said to his disciples: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place. Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so will be called least in the Kingdom of heaven. But whoever obeys and teaches these commandments will be called greatest in the Kingdom of heaven."
- The 10 Commandments
Prayer #15 from the
Oratory: Place of Prayer Book
1. Shall not have other gods before Me
2. Shall not take the Lord’s name in vain
3. Shall keep holy the Sabbath
4. Shall honor thy father and mother
5. Shall not kill
6. Shall not commit adultery
7. Shall not steal
8. Shall not bear false witness
9. Shall not covet neighbor’s wife
10. Shall not covet neighbor’s goods
Wednesday is dedicated to St. Joseph
A homily by Msgr. E. James Hart
Today's Gospel is also read on the 6th Sunday in Ordinary Time (Cycle A)
FAST. FREE. FAITHFUL.
2009-2018 LINK TO LITURGY, LLC
Sent by Link to Liturgy Staff on Wednesday, June 13 at 8:34AM